Monday, March 30th

Good Morning first graders and happy Monday! We are about to begin our 3rd week of learning online and we have lots of fun adventures ahead of us.

Zoom Chat

I look forward to seeing you this morning at 10:30 on Zoom! Please use this link to access our class chatYou may also need to know the Meeting ID: 459 404 938 and Password: 013520.

Google Classroom 

We are starting something new today – Google Classroom! Please use your Hudsonville email and password to log in. Our class access code is c62w7ci. You will have this math challenge waiting for you there! Every day you will have a short lesson on math, reading, writing, or social studies! Sometimes you will have to record a video, send me a picture, or practice something on paper!

Friday’s Challenge

Awesome job helping out your parents in special ways last Friday! Makinley helped her mom do some house cleaning while Harper made a card for her parents!

Today’s Video

Today’s Challenge

Watch the Read Aloud video down below. Then, draw a design of your DREAM car! Send Miss Raisch a picture of your design. What could the inside and outside look like? To get even more creative, see if you can make your dream car out of materials at your house (cardboard boxes, legos, blocks)! I cannot wait to see the pictures you send!

Read Aloud: If I Built a Car