About Miss Raisch

My name is Anna Raisch and I am so excited to be your child’s first grade teacher this year! This is my second year of teaching and I absolutely love getting to be a part of the Georgetown team. I cannot wait to get to know your child and family better this school year!

I graduated from Hope College in 2019 with a degree in elementary education (emphasis in language arts) and an English as a second language endorsement. I joined the Hudsonville staff for the 2019-2020 school year and quickly discovered that 1st grade is a sweet spot for me. I am currently working on my Master’s Degree from Grand Valley State University.

I grew up in Grand Rapids, but now am making Hudsonville my home. I recently got engaged to my fiancé, Spencer, and we are so excited to be getting married next summer.

Your child is so important to me and is already loved. I cannot wait to partner with you in their academic, social, and emotional growth. Please feel free to always reach out and contact me at my email address: araisch@hpseagles.net. I am really looking forward to meeting you in August!

Here are a few of my favorite things:
Colors – Light Blue and Light Purple
Animal – Penguins
Book – Wonder
Snacks – Dark Chocolate with Carmel and Popcorn
Drinks – Coffee and Lemonade
Hobbies – Running, Hiking, Being with Friends and Family, Visiting the Beach