Monday, March 23rd

Happy Monday First Graders! I hope that you had a wonderful weekend and are ready for another exciting week! I miss you SO much, but I have loved the many pictures and videos that you have been sending me. I have another round of awesome challenges for you and cannot wait to see how you complete these!

Today’s Video: 

Today’s Challenge: 

Today I want you to make an obstacle course to race through! You can make this inside your house with pillows or toys, or get creative with some things outside. You can try running through this a couple of times and try to beat your own time, or race a family member! Send me pictures of your awesome creations!

Talk with Miss Raisch!

I miss each student SO much and cannot wait to see each one! Until we are able to be back together, I would love to talk over video chat! Please sign up for a 15-minute slot to talk here. If you are using Zoom, you will need to download this program onto your computer. Please check your email right before we talk and I will send you a link for our chat! If you are using Google Hangouts, I will call your student using their Hudsonville email and password. If you need access to this, please let me know as well!

MobyMax

Many of you have been doing an amazing job doing your math and word study practice on MobyMax. Keep up the awesome work!

Parents-feel free to use this resource to help you know how to navigate the site. I have been messaging some of your students on MobyMax which is a new feature, so please show your student how to see those! If you look at the guide and the number 4 communication section, this will show you how to access messages.

[embeddoc url=”https://annaraisch.edublogs.org/files/2020/03/Using_MobyMax_From_Home.pdf” download=”all” viewer=”google” ]

Read Aloud: Goodnight Already!